Is it just me or did October FLY BY? All of a sudden there is snow on the ground and it’s full blown winter here in Edmonton! Here’s a look back on some October highlights through my instagram (@nskrikke).
1. Our first time babysitting our sweet niece, and Husbie’s first time giving her a bottle!
2. Marriage certificate arrived in the mail, along with some advice on “healthy relationships” from the government!
3. Thanksgiving with wine and family.
4. My bridesmaids treated me to a shopping spree at Anthropologie using a Personal Stylist for my stagette!
5. Our niece wearing a frog onesie I picked up for her in NYC.
6. My thrifted leather H&M miniskirt. Original price tag for $130 was still on it, and I got it for $15!
7. Dinner with our best friends J & D at local restaurant The Three Boars. DELISH!
8. My very first manicure. Crossed off half on an item on my 30 before 30 list.
9. Pumpkin carving afternoon at work. Who yah gonna call?
//all photos taken with iPhone 4 from my instagram (@nicwinski)