It’s December already – where has this year gone? Looking back on my Instagram photos from November, I realized what a busy month it was, and how many fun things happened! Here’s a sneak peek of my life last month.
- We received a KitchenAid mixer as a wedding gift and I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies! We’ve since used the mixer to grind our own meat and make pizza dough also. LOVE IT!
- A big blizzard hit Edmonton at the beginning of November and the snow has stayed for good this season. I turned our balcony Christmas lights on as the first small step towards Christmas-ifying the condo!
- We finally finished making thank you cards with our vintage typewriter and sent them to our wedding guests. YAY!
- A sweet handwritten note from my Grandmother that I discovered while going through the cards we received from people at the wedding.
- All ready to go for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert!
- Floor seats for the Red Hot Chili Peppers – what a great concert!
- Full blown Christmas decorations the second last weekend in November.
- Our view (Husbie, bestie J and I) from the nosebleed seats at the SIR Paul McCartney concert! What an amazing opportunity!
- Oma and my sweet niece in her snuggly bunny toque and hand-knitted sweater from my Grandmother.
//all photos taken with my iPhone 4 using Instagram