I’m Nicole, a creative living in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with my talented photographer husband Nathan. We live on a tree-lined street in a cute little brick duplex that we love to call home. I have a serious love of styling interiors and can often be found restyling a room or curled up with a glass of wine and my closest friends!
Nathan and I both come from Dutch family backgrounds, hence the name Dutchie Love. I’ve always enjoyed writing and combining word and image to tell a story, and this blog is my way of capturing memories, sharing my passions, and inspiring others to do what they love. Thanks for following along! If you ever want to chat, feel free to get in touch.
A little bit about me:
- I once read 100 books in a year. Fantasy novels full of adventure are my favourite.
- Our wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty Canada!
- Though I live in the prairies, my soul is happiest by the ocean.
- I love drawing miniature inkscapes of beautiful places – check out #winskimini on Instagram.
- My favourite colour is a moody olive green.
- My houseplant collection is constantly growing.
- I can quote most of the Lord of the Rings movies.
- I’m a taurus and an ISFJ personality type, a.k.a. a social introvert!